Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

early breakfast?

• 06-07-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is somewhere other than JDs that does an early breakfast in Ennis before 9?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Battleflag wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is somewhere other than JDs that does an early breakfast in Ennis before 9?
    Cheers

The hotels? They'd probably be up early enough providing brekkie for the early rising guests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Today- the mart is a place for it. run by the sherwood crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Today- the mart is a place for it. run by the sherwood crowd.

Oh I used to love the food at the mart :D God I haven't been there in ages!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Doesn't the Pepparmill open at 8? They do a great breakfast there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Best brekkie in Ennis at the moment is probably The G Cafe. Don't know if it opens before 9 though.

Food Emporium usually do a pretty reliable one as well as I remember but it's been a long time since I've been in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Ended up in JDs, only place open in town really. Beehive cafe was open at 9 but don't serve until 9.30... stupid really.

Wheres the G cafe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

It's on summerhill up from specsavers. Big fan of the place best coffee in town too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Suppose McDonalds would be open early.

Advertisement