Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student finding work in Maynooth

Options
  • 06-07-2011 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I really hope I can get some help with this! I am going into second year in Maynooth and for several reasons I really need to move out. I havn't had a job since Christmas and have been job hunting for the last few months.

I have money saved to move down there but it won't last me very long. I basically need to find a job in Maynooth for the college year at the start of September.

The problem is I can't start looking for a job there now as I would have no way to get to Maynooth every day, I also heard a lot of places don't start hiring until September when all the students return.

Anyway, some advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure when I should start job hunting, if I should take the risk and put a deposit on a house in August when I'm not sure if I'll get a job. And on top of all that I don't even know what places will be hiring and I'm afraid to give in my CV too early/late.

Wahhhh... :) thanks!

Advertisement