Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th years 2011-2012

• 06-07-2011 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Ok so I decided to start this thread for us TYs/3rd years who are heading into 5th year in September. I thought that the current 5th year thread was too long to start writing in there so I decided to create a fresh, new thread for us 5th years!

So What are everyone's thoughts on 5th year? Are you looking forward to it? Dreading it? What subjects did ye all pick? How are ye going to prepare (if you did TY) to get back into the dreaded studying?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

There already is a 5th year thread for 2011/2012... Do a search on the forum for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

There already is a 5th year thread for 2011/2012... Do a search on the forum for it!

Oh whoops! Thanks for pointing that out! How do you delete a thread? Wow I feel stupid now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Oh whoops! Thanks for pointing that out! How do you delete a thread? Wow I feel stupid now!

Randy will probably delete it, I don't think you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

Randy will probably delete it, I don't think you can!

Ok thanks !

Advertisement