Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Elder Scrolls IV: Andoran (Prologue Mod)

• 07-07-2011 1:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭

Upcoming Mod for Oblivion which looks pretty amazing, meant to be a more open world ala Morrowind.

From the site: "The action of Andoran unfolds in the setting of The Elder Scrolls. The location, where the Prologue takes place, is the island Andoran, one of the three islands of the archipelago south of Black Marsh, the native region of the pangolin-like Argonians. Andoran abounds with climatic zones and different cultures. Much attention is paid to the creation of unique places that will be on the players way."

http://www.andoran.com/indexen.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Wowww. That's damn impressive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

very impressive whens it out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

this looks very impressive. I was fuming i could never play oblivion on my PC. The game ran fine and looked great but the audio was always messed up and made it unplayable

Advertisement