Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Garda Reserve reply ?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, way back in Easter I sent my application off to the GR and still have heard noting. Should I wait a bit longer or give them a ring ?

Thanks
    Nathan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭halfback5

nathancool wrote: »
    Hi, way back in Easter I sent my application off to the GR and still have heard noting. Should I wait a bit longer or give them a ring ?

Thanks
    Nathan
    yeah ring public jobs wont do any harm. If your local area interviews are booked or you might be able to do your interview and report writing exam elsewhere if it suits you. I did that and it sped up the initial stages for me.

one word of advice though, be prepared for lots of waiting if you want to join the reserves! It will really test your patience

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭nathancool

Never mind got a reply today .. ironic :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25 robmol

Never mind got a reply today .. ironic :P

hey nathancool i sent my application off back in january and still havent got interview date. just curious what area your interview will be taking place in? im waiting for south tipperary interviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭nathancool

robmol wrote: »
    hey nathancool i sent my application off back in january and still havent got interview date. just curious what area your interview will be taking place in? im waiting for south tipperary interviews.

The interview is taking place in dublin city :/ .. and I sent my application in a week before Easter.

I do no someone who sent in her application the same time as you and has already finished her medical, so maybe give them a call ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 robmol

The interview is taking place in dublin city :/ .. and I sent my application in a week before Easter.

I do no someone who sent in her application the same time as you and has already finished her medical, so maybe give them a call ?

things moving swiftly for her so if only i was so lucky. i have called a few times but they keep telling me interviews for my area havent been set up yet so the waiting game continues..:rolleyes:

good luck with your interview and the process.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement