Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruit Picking / Labour??

Options
  • 07-07-2011 7:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey All,

Am in Brisbane and getting desperate for some work. Ideally will be able to actually save some money too, and cash in hand.

Have put adds up around and online but so far only sleazy responses back!

I'm a young, healthy female - anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

MT3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭IRISH VEGAS

MT3 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Am in Brisbane and getting desperate for some work. Ideally will be able to actually save some money too, and cash in hand.

Have put adds up around and online but so far only sleazy responses back!

I'm a young, healthy female - anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

MT3
    How about asking some bars for work??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 MT3

How about asking some bars for work??

Have put a load of CVs to pubs and cafes so far, but cash in hand limits the oppotunities so am trying to compensate looking for other types too.

MT3 wrote: »
    Have put a load of CVs to pubs and cafes so far, but cash in hand limits the oppotunities so am trying to compensate looking for other types too.
    ohh well best of luck hope something turns up for you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Why cash in hand? are you illegal?

Doubt many companies or people pay in cash, unless its a few $ below the min wage i'd imagine...

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

Cash in hand? What's wrong with paying taxes like the rest of us?
    It sounds like a bad plan.
    If you're illegal you have no rights in any job you get. So you'll be paid less than minimum wage and could be fired at any time.
    I can understand why you're getting sleazy responses, a lot of prostitution is cash in hand.
    You should suck it up and pay your taxes.

• Advertisement

Cash in hand? What's wrong with paying taxes like the rest of us?
    It sounds like a bad plan.
    If you're illegal you have no rights in any job you get. So you'll be paid less than minimum wage and could be fired at any time.
    I can understand why you're getting sleazy responses, a lot of prostitution is cash in hand.
    You should suck it up and pay your taxes.
    Suck up some fruit id pay to see that:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod OP it sounds like you'll only work cash in hand - closing thread, we can get into trouble for this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement