If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips receive Prestigious Award from Which?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Just want to pass on a little info

Philips has been awarded the BEST SMALL HOME APPLIANCE BRAND 2011 by the highly respected and independent consumer organisation WHICH?

This is lifted from the Which? website
    Best Small Home Appliance Brand
    Winner: Philips

Philips has achieved the highest number of Best Buys overall this year and it has a strong presence across a range of product categories. As well as dominating Best Buy tables for irons and juicers, it also scores highly in blenders, toasters and kettles.

Have a look at at out FACEBOOK page for photos here -
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.176077825790236.46319.157651314299554

What you may not know is that Philips have won nearly 30 BEST BUY Awards from Which? in the last year alone for various Irons, Juicers, kettles, toasters and blenders - thats a fantastic achievement but then anyone who uses Philips Small Appliances will understand why - they are easy to use and very reliable and produce great results.

Our range of domestic appliances is constantly evolving and we look forward to showcasing more new lines instore over the coming months.

Keep your eye to our web site as we will update this as new lines arrive in store

Cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

Ryanair always "celebrating" such events offering for customers "MEGA SALE!" like 1million tickets for just 9.99Eur.
    Can you do the same after getting award from Which? Something like: "all Philips products for 2 days with 30% off!" :D:D

Congratulations anyway.. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Andersat2

What a good idea having a "Celebration Sale" is - I should have thought of that:o

Going to have a chat with Philips HQ and see what we can do.

Keep an eye out here as I hope to have some sort of answer for cool offers by Monday 11th latest.

oh ours will be better than R***air - we dont add lots surcharges, handling fees and other charges that take the price from €9.99 to €63.57....

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭lar77

If your having a sale I still want one of them colour changing lights :D

What's the deal with your facebook page, I'd like to "like" it but it asks me to change to a non secure connection to see the page ... I'm gonna have to decline that tempting offer ...

Hi Lar

dont know whats going on there for you re Facebook.
    I'm able to like it no problems, Nicola has just checked it as well - all seems good this end.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭lar77

Hi Lar

dont know whats going on there for you re Facebook.
    I'm able to like it no problems, Nicola has just checked it as well - all seems good this end.

atb
    Ash

Do you have the green lock and https:// in your address bar? Looks like if you have a secure connection (which you should on facebook) your page doesn't work ...... asks you to un-secure it .... see pic attached

• Advertisement

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Lar,

I've tried this page from 3 computors here and no bother. I'm also OK to check it on my android. I can only assume this is something on your end. Have you marked FB as a trusted safe site with your anti-virus software? Is your IE or Mozilla set to the highest safe mode? If yes then you will need to allow FB through. Perhaps its in your internet options.

I will try it from my home computor later when I'm home and see if its ok. Other than that I'm afraid I'm at a loss. Anyone else experiencing the same problem please feel free to chip in.

Also Lar try going directly to our wall on the tabls at the lower left rather tha\n our welcome page. Perhaps your computor is preventing the script from the welcome page showing.

Hope this helps. I'll check in tomorrow. :D

Nicola.

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Thanks a mil dude! We'll find a solution but glad you can still see our page for the moment.

Nicola. :D

I'll take this chance to get the tread back on topic:)

I should have the Airfryers, currently on offer at €169.99 down from €229.99 so a great saving there to be had.

We'll also see a good few other Small Appliances in to us this afternoon as well.

So call on in
    atb
    Ash

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Last time I hijack this thread for HTTPS I promise. :D

Hey Lar77, and all our other coolio fans out there on boards and FB. We've enabled the secure HTTPS mode for Facebook so hopefully no more pop up messages from your respective browsers. :rolleyes:

Thanks a mil all. :P

Nicola.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.