Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GEM dates of teaching terms???

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I've been trying to find the start of teaching terms dates for the 4 GEM courses because I want to get away for a little bit just before them.

Does anyone know when each of them start?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭pollypigwash

UCD registration starts on 5/6th September with lectures from 12th Sept.

RCSI starts on 12th Sept but there is usually a meet up of the current years intake a couple of dyas before. Don't know about the others. It's usually on the colelge websites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭spagboll

UCC go back start really early and UL is a week before the dublin colleges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭drspock

I hear UCC are going back later this year. As in First week in Sept as opposed to last week in August? Remains to be confirmed though..... But no matter where you are going its very inconvenient delaying offers until August. Gamsat results have been available for ages and I believe lots of Americans and Canadians have offers already? A bit of an unrealistic timeframe for preparations and major changes no? Is this a classic case of the ol' Irish "sur til be grand" syndrome? Maybe I'm way off the mark here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 kermicrzy

Hi, I have a schedule I got for the 4 years of the GEM course I got from the intro meeting back in October for UCD. I need to scan it in tonight (its at home), but send me a PM and Ill email it on to you!

Advertisement