Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Sony camera

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I know its a long shot but I left my Sony Cybershot camera in a taxi on Sunday 3rd July. Its a silver camera in a black case. Really sentimental photos on camera. So upset about it:( Taxi was from Navan Road to Rathfarnham late Sunday night.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

From http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=5500

Items of property left or found in taxis or hackneys in the Greater Dublin Area can be handed into the following Garda Stations:

Finglas Garda Station

Irishtown Garda Station

Shankill Garda Station

Store Street Garda Station

Tallaght Garda Station

Trouble is, the next fare in the cab could have been pondlife and could have taken it, but it's worth ringing a few stations to see was it handed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Thanks Spurious, first thing I did was ring all those stations. Just hoping some honest person hands it in when they are next in the vicinity of one of the stations.:o

Advertisement