Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 3 - Limerick)

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

No, she's about the only one whose accent is intelligible.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

Maybe someone can clear this up for me (a mod maybe?) Why are we not allowed talk about what really happened during the filming in Limerick on this thread? But people are allowed to say things about someone who wasnt involved? Surely Nadia's reputation is just as valuable as everyoe elses. She is in a long term relationship and speculation such as this
    I'm guessing Graham and Nadia personally.

is unfair as people are not allowed know the truth of what happened.

(Nothing at all against you flouresence, I'm just using your post as an example:))

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Bally8 wrote: »
    Maybe someone can clear this up for me (a mod maybe?) Why are we not allowed talk about what really happened during the filming in Limerick on this thread? But people are allowed to say things about someone who wasnt involved? Surely Nadia's reputation is just as valuable as everyoe elses. She is in a long term relationship and speculation such as this

is unfair as people are not allowed know the truth of what happened.

(Nothing at all against you flouresence, I'm just using your post as an example:))

A good point. Boards is such an enormous Irish website though that it draws a lot of media attention. It's more susceptible to having legal action taken against it than many other, smaller, less significant forums. They have to tread carefully...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

can someone PM me about the "affair".

I was told by a friend what was meant to have happened but it seems bit far fetched so I think my friend could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Oh dear, now my curiosity is getting the better of me. Can whoever posted the scandal bit please please PM me with more detail?
    And here was me thinking I wasn't in to gossip :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I made Kathleen's pork steak (stuffed with apricots/spinach/parmesan) for dinner this evening. YUM !!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Any chance of the PM too please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Paully D wrote: »
    Any chance of the PM too please? :)
    Me too please

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

Can I have a PM too, please and thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

PM please! Curiosity peaked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I wanna know too but my inbox is way too full and can't empty it right now...someone would e-mail me if I leave my address here? I am growing too curious!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Wouldn't bother. No one seems to be PM-ing any of the people requesting here anyway :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I enjoyed the limerick show. I couldn't care less who had a fling, good luck to them.

Graham was a worthy winner.
    Jane was full of herself.
    Kathleen was just funny.
    Cyril was odd to say the least.
    Nadia was ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

<SNIP>..............thats it in a nutshell

Mod Edit: That's libelous.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nadia looked better than Jane imo

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Lads, naming the alleged couple is potentially libellous and could get this site in trouble. Please be careful.

Thread cleaned up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Sob...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Who cares about some couple from CDWM???? Next they'll be on Celebrity Masterchef!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

milehip1 wrote: »
    yep my money would be on that pony, lots of touchy-feely antics between them during the week!

i thought that myself whilst watching it! they definately seemed to fancy eachother

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pzer

buzz55 wrote: »
    Oh dear, now my curiosity is getting the better of me. Can whoever posted the scandal bit please please PM me with more detail?
    And here was me thinking I wasn't in to gossip :o

as much as i hate asking can someone PM me too please.................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Go on, pm me too!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement