Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 3 - Limerick)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

A sad sad gag...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭crisco10

Jane talking about Cyrils bum again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

oh god cyril tomorrow.........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:eek: Elvis in the hotub with kathleen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

df1985 wrote: »
    oh god cyril tomorrow.........

Great. Now I know exactly how Cyril would look bearing down on someone. The stopping for a sip of champagne was gas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

must watch TV tomorrow night anyway. Cyril in a hot-tub should be epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Great. Now I know exactly how Cyril would look bearing down on someone.
    :eek::eek::eek:

Quick turn over,there are ads on RTE1...more excitement for me:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

This week would be dull without Cyril!

Legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Mr_Man!

Any notice the very higgledy piggledy irish music throughout the show tonight..father ted theme tune, riverdance, all kinds of everything etc etc. Does that always happen in the show or d'ya think its a UK perspective?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

ending with a wee ditti....MC Gintys goat.....just had enough of this ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I totally forgot this was on tonight :eek: Is there a repeat?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Cher Lloyd in that valley of the dolls room :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

It's so funny how they're trying to make out Nadia to be this week's "bitch". She actually seems grand!

Graham is HOT! :o

The whole thing about Kathleen hating her own food is so weird. No matter how good a meal was, it would be hard to enjoy it if the host was leaving it untouched in front of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

There's an omnibus edition on Saturday afternoon on TV3 with all the week's episodes back to back.
    Where was Kathleen's entertainment tonight?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

It's so funny how they're trying to make out Nadia to be this week's "bitch". She actually seems grand!

I don't know, it seems to be terrible editing this week. Graham and Jane (especially) genuinely seem to dislike her but we aren't seeing why. The only bit of friction they showed was the bit where she didn't believe Jane's claim of never taking advice off anyone and, tbh, that just made Jane seem like a tosser. If someone made such a ludicrous comment to me I'd move swiftly away from them. Or if I was stuck at a small table for a week like Nadia is, I'd probably point out how stupid it is too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just go to TV3.ie and click catch up like the rest of us who missed it ;)

This week has been the weakest of the 3 so far imo, I get the feeling it's been edited (I know they are all edited to make them entertaining) a certain way for a certain reason leaving the more salacious bit out :confused:

Tonight it was glaringly obvious they had been prompted what to say re: topics of conversation more so than any other ep i've seen irish or uk. Which leads me to think that they realised they got it mega wrong regards the contestant selection and they knew it ????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

That continuity fella always sounds like he's commentating from a couch, mid snooze.
    Do not, and i mean DO NOT criticise Dave Lamb.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Degag wrote: »
    Do not, and i mean DO NOT criticise Dave Lamb.

Not him!! The TV3 guy. He sounds ridiculously sleepy/sleazy when he's announcing what's on next etc. I find it very amusing now I've noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

DeepBlue wrote: »
    There's an omnibus edition on Saturday afternoon on TV3 with all the week's episodes back to back.

CYRIL!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

DeepBlue wrote: »

Apparently she had karaoke lined up. She also had wanted to cook her wings on her bbq out the back as she has a lovely bbq area but the crew refused it.
    Apparently the guys (Cyril & Graham) arrived in striped shirts.
    You will see on the program how they arrived in stripey shirts but dined in plain shirts.
    Apparently (again), the stripes on the shirts cause issues for the camera lenses so Kathleen had to organise plain shirts and iron them in the middle of trying the cook etc. and entertain that the show got so delayed the camera crew told her to cook the wings in the oven and they dissallowed her entertainment. She was supposed to have been really disappointed and upset about this.

BTW - I know who wins ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,560 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

calex71 wrote: »
    This week has been the weakest of the 3 so far imo, I get the feeling it's been edited (I know they are all edited to make them entertaining) a certain way for a certain reason leaving the more salacious bit out :confused:

Have heard what the 'salacious bit' is! Not sure why any references are being edited out. And sorry, without mod approval I ain't saying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

LadyTBolt wrote: »
    She also had wanted to cook her wings on her bbq out the back as she has a lovely bbq area but the crew refused it.
    Apparently the guys (Cyril & Graham) arrived in striped shirts.
    You will see on the program how they arrived in stripey shirts but dined in plain shirts.

She did cook them out the back though....
    Yeah I noticed Cyril's shirt changed! I was wondering why! :p I didn't notice Graham's though, he seems to arrive in a plain long sleeve top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Have heard what the 'salacious bit' is! Not sure why any references are being edited out. And sorry, without mod approval I ain't saying!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww spoilsport :p

Best air on the side of caution though, quite right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MarieMac24

I heard on Ray D'arcy this morning that there had been some behind-the-scenes romance :D

My guess would have been Nadia and the car salesman.

Nope its <SNIP>!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭WASP0

Wouldn't put it past Cyril to take a whizz in the hot tub, they might wanna put some detection dye in there:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

MarieMac24 wrote: »
    <SNIP>

Reported. I'd be very careful about posting this kind of definitive statement on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

@MarieMac24 - you could get this site in serious trouble with comments like that. It's potentially libellous and could get boards.ie sued. Please be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I feel like the only one that is not in the know :/

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

Me too Tirabaralla! :(

My Oh works with someone who is married to a cousin of one of this week's contestant's - apparently there were dozens and dozens of reshoots over the week and the nights went on for hours.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Hopefully no chicken tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement