Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valrhona cocoa powder.. where to buy?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I've been searching for this all week, I've found it on an English site but they want £15 to ship a small box of it to Ireland :eek:

Anybody know anywhere in Ireland that would stock this? I've googled and googled, but to no avail.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

It's been over a year since I was in there but Donnybrook Fair on Morehampton Road used to have this. Fallon & Byrne stocks some Valrhona chocolates so they might have the cocoa powder as well

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭kazzdee

Fallon and Byrne have a lot of their stuff, I would try there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Brown Thomas also had Valrhona chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭l5lr

Tried Fallon & Byrne, they stock the liquid chocolate, sadly not powder :(

I'm waiting on Donnybrook Fair to get back to me, and I shall try BT next time I'm in town :)

Thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

l5lr wrote: »
    Tried Fallon & Byrne, they stock the liquid chocolate, sadly not powder :(

I'm waiting on Donnybrook Fair to get back to me, and I shall try BT next time I'm in town :)

Thanks for the help
    Valahrona is distributed by a company called odaios, if you call them I'm sure they'll list their stockists

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rosenberry

l5lr wrote: »
    I've been searching for this all week, I've found it on an English site but they want £15 to ship a small box of it to Ireland :eek:

Anybody know anywhere in Ireland that would stock this? I've googled and googled, but to no avail.

www.chocolate.ie sells Valrhona cocoa powder

Advertisement