Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 21 Party!

Options
  • 07-07-2011 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey there!

I am hoping that somebody can help me. I am looking for an unusual party venue for my 21st in Dublin (in the City Centre preferably). I want a conventional party, but just not in one of the usual places. Most of my friends have had parties in Places like Cafe en Seine, NV Nightclub, Alchemy etc and I just want to do something different !

I would also like to do a sit down meal but this isn't necessary!

Also, does anyone have any idea how expensive the Guinness Storehouse would be? I am thinking of having around 100 people.

All you help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 McFoxy

It doesn't matter where it is as long as your closest friends and family are there. Don't get too carried away, remember its not a wedding :) For my 21st I went for a meal with my family in a nice restaurant, after the meal we went to the pub where my friends were setting up the party. There was about 60-70 people there. After the pub closed, we had a house party at one of my best friends house. It was all nicely decorated and stuff but not over the top. A brilliant night that didn't cost much: Food for the pub and drinks for the after party! I would definitely recommend an organised after party.

Advertisement