Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temping agencies in Perth?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

myself and the missus are landing in Perth in early August. She's got a 457 already lined up for 3 years and im sponsored defacto and looking around on the net for jobs. I'm a 26 year old chartered accountant with 2 years industry PQE.

I'm tempted to look for contract work even though the 457 is useful for permanent jobs. Im my last job i did a lot of overtime at month end that went unpaid so an hourly contract rate sounds appealing. Are there any drawbacks aside from the obvious job security issues?

Can anybody recommend some good agencies in Perth to register with and hit the ground running when we get there? Obviously im not ruling out permanent work if i can get it so any other leads or recommendations would be gratefully received.

I am a bit wary of sending my CV around when im still a month away from doing face to face meetings/interviews but am anxious to get moving with work ASAP once we land on 4th August

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Hays got me set up with a temp job when I was there, they seem to be the biggest.

Advertisement