Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK - The Final Five - July 7th, 2011, BBC 1 @ 9pm

Options
  • 07-07-2011 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭

"As this year's series of The Apprentice draws to a close and the tension mounts, this programme profiles the remaining five candidates.

Revealing the true stories behind their super-confident egos, we discover what really makes these budding business men and women tick.
    Family, friends and former bosses, along with Lord Sugar's trusted aides Nick Hewer and Karren Brady, discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the final five personalities as they vie for the prize of a quarter-million pound investment and a partnership with Lord Sugar".

The remaining candidates are:

Helen Louise Milligan (30) - Executive Assistant to CEO

(BA = 1)

Tom Pellereau (31) - Inventor

(BA = 3)

Jim Eastwood (32) Sales and Marketing Manager

(BA = 1)

Susan Ma (21) - Natural Skincare Entreprener

(BA = 2)

Natasha Scribbins (31) - Divisional Manager (Recruitment)

(BA = 2)

BA - Boardroom Appearances

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

It'll be interesting to see if my opinion of the final five change after tonight after seeing a bit more about them. At the moment here's my assessment:

Natasha - I can't stand her, ever since she directed the dog food commerical. It's her management speak and ending all sentences with yeah, and her complete cluelessness in most tasks.

Helen - obviously the front runner as far as task success goes, but it's yet to be seen if he was just lucky with her streak. Before last night's task she seemed a bit personalityless. Whether it was strategic or not, I admired her attempted coup and unhesitant answer to whether Melody was a good team leader. However there does seem to be something a little ruthless about her, maybe in a more subtle way than Melody, but it's there all the same.

Susan - she has a lot of faults and comes across as a bit clueless, but she also has some brainwaves. It's a pity she lets herself be bullied though. She'll not win it, but she'll go far in life.

Jim - He's such a charmer, but his lack of modesty and the aggressivness he showed in the middle period of tasks has really put me off. He might might do well in business, but I'd not trust him very far.

Tom - I love him, he's adorable, and he might be the dark horse in the game. Sugar certainly is liking his innovator trait, but whether that's enough to get him through, who knows. He's the one I'd like most to win, but I think it's rather unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Jim is a really interesting character, he will do really well out of this programme but he isn't going to win IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Poor Susan

She has the ability to grasp and understand tasks when others fail to do
    She does tend to get talked down to and not taken seriously "meek little mouse"
    Sad to see she got bullied in school too

Nick and Alan like her though and recognize she is not weak

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

mikemac wrote: »
    Poor Susan

She has the ability to grasp and understand tasks when others fail to do
    She does tend to get talked down to and not taken seriously "meek little mouse"
    Sad to see she got bullied in school too

Nick and Alan like her though and recognize she is not weak
    For a 21 year old she is truly amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

MrsD007 wrote: »
    For a 21 year old she is truly amazing!

She is indeed. I'd have a huge amount of time for her after seeing that biog last night.
    She hasn't had it easy yet she's very successful.
    In fact, she's arguably the most successful of the remaining 5!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Natasha is a horrible human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

sollar wrote: »
    Natasha is a horrible human being.
    Yeah

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Advertisement