Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragons Den UK

Options
  • 07-07-2011 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Anyone know when series 9 starts. think the last few started around July?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Seen a Trailer for it last night "Coming Soon". Probably next Wednesday, it's usually on of a Wednesday.

One of my favourite shows. There's a new dragon this year aswell now that James Caan has left, Hilary Devey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Have seen a fair few trailors for DD, thought it might have started this evening.

It's back Sunday at 21.00.

After Top Gear.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mrbright

What does everyone think of the new dragon? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I like her. Outspoken & not afraid to spend money, seems like an absolute self made woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Man voice, and styles herself after Cruella DeVille from 101 Dalmatians. What's not to like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

She knows how to speak her mind, anyway... I like her. Much more entertaining than James Caan was. Although watching him and Duncan ignore each other was interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Helium

Jaysus imagine that yoke coming at ya naked in the sack!!

I'M OUT

She's well clued in, everything she said had a point and offered advice whether investing or not, She got abit to mad at the fella who didn't know his figures but he was a bit of an idiot anyway.

Anyone else think when the first woman came in it all looked abit staged??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Owen wrote: »
    Man voice, and styles herself after Cruella DeVille from 101 Dalmatians. What's not to like?

good holy god:eek: is she stuck in the 1980s with that fashion style of hers

Hilary Devey

• Advertisement
Advertisement