Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help - setting up an association?

• 07-07-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

I am playing around with the idea of setting up an association for photographers. There are a few going at the minute with charges etc and there are reasons for why I do not want to join these which I will not go into here but I would be interested if at all possible of registering a free or low fee association for like minded people where they can join, maybe have a blog where members can post info on the varous areas of photographer, maybe rather than a newsletter, on a weekly/monthly basis a high ranking member can be chosen to create a blog entry.

Anyway I was hoping that someone may be able to advise, if I were to go through with it, what would be required to do so.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement