Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lift from Galway to Limerick/Kerry tomorrow afternoon

Options
  • 07-07-2011 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong place

I was just wondering if there is anyone driving from Galway to Limerick/Kerry tomorrow. We are 2 very friendly people, myself and my boyfriend. We intend to go camping around the Ring of Kerry. We will pitch in for petrol and stuff and we offer good company. We would be very grateful if someone could help us out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

I can offer you a lift to Limerick on Saturday morning. Landing in Limerick around 12pm if that's any good to you. Will get back to you if heading to Limerick Friday evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 tumblywumbly

thank you so much for the offer, but we are trying to meet people in Limerick tomorrow evening and camp until Sunday.

Advertisement