Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electrical repair

Options
  • 07-07-2011 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Any one know of anybody who repairs electronics around kilkenny...i have a battery charger that just gave up the ghost and was just wondering if there was someone around kilkenny that i could bring it to to get it checked to see if it was worth getting repaired...thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

nutzbutz wrote: »
    Any one know of anybody who repairs electronics around kilkenny...i have a battery charger that just gave up the ghost and was just wondering if there was someone around kilkenny that i could bring it to to get it checked to see if it was worth getting repaired...thanks !

there's a small electrical place on friary street, they should be able to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Yeah, Wallace Electrical on Friary St should be able to sort it. If not try Ryans on High St (beside Elverys).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Isn't there a chap on the Hebron Industrial Estate who repairs red ring and computer consoles. He should be able to deal with a battery charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 MONEY_MAKER

what kind of charger is it ? if its for a 12v /6v batterys check if there is a fuse on the charger, check if that has blown

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

what kind of charger is it ? if its for a 12v /6v batterys check if there is a fuse on the charger, check if that has blown

its a TLP EXPRO 2....it would be for charging radio control batteries...there is a fuse on it but its perfect...it's something a little more serious i'd say :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement