Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HWVS RMA

Options
  • 07-07-2011 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭

Having a bit of trouble with a faulty mobo and I can't find any info on how to set up my RMA, its outside of the the 28 days return policy?

Anyone have any links or an email address I should use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Only link at the bottom of their webpage: http://www2.hardwareversand.de/idxcontact.jsp

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

the_syco wrote: »
    Only link at the bottom of their webpage: http://www2.hardwareversand.de/idxcontact.jsp

Can't see it, what does it say?

Lukker- wrote: »
    Can't see it, what does it say?
    Here you go;
    Contact

You reach our service team by telephone from Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 01805 / 711 117. (0,14 €/min for calls on the landline network of Deutsche Telekom. Calling on cellular phone or on other networks higher costs may result.)

By fax you reach us at 01805 / 959 666. (0,14 €/min for calls on the landline network of Deutsche Telekom. Calling on cellular phone or on other networks higher costs may result.)

Per E-Mail erreichen Sie uns über eine der Folgenden Adressen

Bei Änderungswünschen oder einer Stornierung Ihres Auftrags senden Sie uns bitte eine E-Mail an:

auftrag@hardwareversand.de

Sie möchten gerne den aktuellen Status Ihres Auftrags erfahren? Benötigen Sie weitergehende Informationen zu unseren Produkten und deren Verfügbarkeit oder Sie haben eine technisch Frage? Dann wenden Sie sich bitte an:

information@hardwareversand.de

Bei Fragen zu Rücksendungen, Reklamationen, fehlenden Artikeln oder verlorengegangenen Sendungen wenden Sie sich bitte an:

reklamation@hardwareversand.de

Bei Fragen, Anregungen und Tipps zu unserem Internet-Auftritt wenden Sie sich bitte an:

webmaster@hardwareversand.de
    Imprint
    Responsible for the content:
    hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Daimlerweg 4
    59519 Möhnesee
    fone:
    01805 / 711 117*
    fax:
    01805 / 959 666*
    *0,14 €/min for calls on the landline network of Deutsche Telekom. Calling on cellular phone or on other networks higher costs may result.
    E-Mail:
    webmaster@hardwareversand.de
    Url:
    www.hardwareversand.de
    Arnsberg HRB 5956, D-59821 Arnsberg
    Amtsgericht Arnsberg
    USt.-ID.: DE213832261
    Geschäftsführer: Ralf Schwalbe

• Registered Users Posts: 33 abk

Having a bit of trouble with a faulty mobo and I can't find any info on how to set up my RMA, its outside of the the 28 days return policy?

I think I'm also in a simialr boat as you are. I sent an email about exchanging the mobo (just over 28 days now) to the following addresses today: reklamation@hardwareversand.de, auftrag@hardwareversand.de, information@hardwareversand.de and service@hardwareversand.de just to be sure and I received the automated reply stating the reference No. I'll wait until say Tuesday to see if I get any reply. If you find out a better way to contact them, let me know also.

abk wrote: »
    I think I'm also in a simialr boat as you are. I sent an email about exchanging the mobo (just over 28 days now) to the following addresses today
    Did you send the emails in English, or German? Anyone I know who sent emails in German got a fast response. Include both texts (German first, then English) and note that you have used Google translate.

• Advertisement

I haven't emailed yet, would it be worth my while just phoning them? Doesn't look like they have a dedicated RMA department or anything, very messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

No, email them, I've rma'd stuff a few times. They're fine to deal with, they'll issue you an rma number and will refund you the cost of shipping back to them after

Just to update on my faulty motherboard (which is over 28 days old since ordered). I sent another email to HWV quoting the reference that I received but this time in German (used google to translate and I informed them in the first sentence that I had used gogle translate). I received an email back to ship the mobo and they will refund shipping costs (if item above €40) or they will direct you to print out a UPS sticker and send the faulty mobo via UPS (you don't have to pay shipping). After that they respond very fast and replace your faulty mobo. The frustrating bit is for you to wait to receive that email from them.

Just remember if you are shipping the faulty mobo, attch a copy of the invoice and a customer return form.

abk wrote: »
    Just to update on my faulty motherboard (which is over 28 days old since ordered). I sent another email to HWV quoting the reference that I received but this time in German (used google to translate and I informed them in the first sentence that I had used gogle translate). I received an email back to ship the mobo and they will refund shipping costs (if item above €40) or they will direct you to print out a UPS sticker and send the faulty mobo via UPS (you don't have to pay shipping). After that they respond very fast and replace your faulty mobo. The frustrating bit is for you to wait to receive that email from them.

Just remember if you are shipping the faulty mobo, attch a copy of the invoice and a customer return form.

Yeah the email they replied to me with was

"please send the article back to us. For an parcel collection you can call us."

It was a little unclear so do I just send it back to them? They didn't mention anything about a customer return form or invoice?

Yeah the email they replied to me with was

"please send the article back to us. For an parcel collection you can call us."

It was a little unclear so do I just send it back to them? They didn't mention anything about a customer return form or invoice?

I would actually reply to that email and ask them if they will pay for shipping back to Germany. Always quote the reference number of the automated email that you first received and your order number as the subject heading. Send your email to: reklamation@hardwareversand.de and auftrag@hardwareversand.de, they should sort you out if the cost of the mobo is over €40 (which I'm sure it is). Alternatively you can ask them directly if they can arrange your shipping via UPS. Good luck.

I'll look for the email that they sent to me (probably I have deleted it).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

anyone actually ever phoned them? the phone number from the page is invalid: 01805 / 711 117

what number or how should i be callign from ireland?

EDIT: to answer my own question, and incase anyone else is ever interested, its 004901805711 from ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    anyone actually ever phoned them? the phone number from the page is invalid: 01805 / 711 117

what number or how should i be callign from ireland?

EDIT: to answer my own question, and incase anyone else is ever interested, its 004901805711 from ireland
    Did you get through to an English speaker?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Yes. First and only lady I spoke to. Was very helpful too. See my post in the off topic thread. A+ anyway.

Advertisement