Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiver Friday, Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Some decent offers there, especially for food.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Woooooo this looks very promising!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Great initiative! Good work guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kk7

Wow Friday is fast becoming a day to eat out for lunch , I usually get a roll and crisps in the garage on my way home on a Friday but I'll be making a pit stop in town for a decent lunch tomorrow I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Is there any fiver Friday offers in Dundalk ???

kk7 wrote: »

I wish they would post a list of all the offers in one place as it''s quite hard to troll through the facebook and see everything.
    Maybe on the chamber of commerce site or one of the other local web sites. Perhaps have a deadline of 6pm thursday to have your deal in by to be added to the list.

Are you connected with them in anyway KK7? Maybe pass that on if you are.

Are you connected with them in anyway KK7? Maybe pass that on if you are.[/QUOTE]

No sorry, I'm not connected to any organisations.

Only found out yesterday that the whole Fiver Friday thing is only for a month. That's a bit of a let down.

• Advertisement

Only found out yesterday that the whole Fiver Friday thing is only for a month. That's a bit of a let down.

I reckon it will continue through August and beyond.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Its continuing through august :D
    Mayor Kevin Callan:
    Hi everyone, I am looking to extend the Fiver Friday Initiative into August, can traders and shoppers let me know if they think we should extend it and I can have new packs made up to keep this going, there has been a great uptake and thanks to everyone for their support so far. Come on Drogheda!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

CMpunked wrote: »
    Its continuing through august :D

Good stuff, there was a great buzz around the town on Friday! The first time in a long time that I saw West Street full of people! :D And it was quite enjoyable strolling around looking out for some bargins :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 poppylily

i'm loving fiver friday. :D full of great bargains and even the local website businesses are doing things now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Mr_Hat

I wish there was a easier way to see the offers then having to look at the posts on Facebook :(

Advertisement