Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pocket Coffee

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

Murt10 wrote: »
    Short of going over to Italy, does anyone know where I could buy some of these sweets, either online or from a real shop (in Dublin) for a reasonable price.

For those that have not tried them, you don't know what your missing!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Set-Pocket-Coffee-1350-grams/dp/B003F0OF08/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_1

They're not available until 01/10/2011 on all sites, but a good site is www.cybercandy.co.uk

The summer version is called "pocket expresso to go" and is available on amazon.com or else with capri

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

I found a site which has them in stock, they deliver to Ireland and you can pay by paypal if you wish: www.monarchycatering.com The company is London based.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭Murt10

Thanks Meg!

Exactly what I was looking for.

Murt

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Miss Smilla

I've bought them in some of the Italian stores in Dublin-eg the one on Donore Ave D6 and the one in Smithfield. Love them!:)

Advertisement