Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I cange the wave of a game?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi There,

So I was wondering whats the best way to change the wave of my games?. I currently have 1.6 xtreme installed on my xbox 360. I will have have to change the current wave of games to wave 3 or 4? Anyone have any idea how I do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

You cant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

dcuguy, please have a quick read of the chrater, and be a little more careful with your choice of words :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dcuguy89

Damn :(..anyone on here update my firmware? I was full sure you could change it. My xbox is banned anyways so I don't care about online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Dcuguy89 wrote: »
    Damn :(..anyone on here update my firmware? I was full sure you could change it. My xbox is banned anyways so I don't care about online

Check the modding services sticky there's plenty of people who can help you out

Advertisement