Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone in the midlands got a scart cable for 360?

• 07-07-2011 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

this is a bit of a random one,

i've just come home to the midlands for a few days from dublin and forgotten the bloody scart cable for my xbox 360.

i had planned to do nothing but game until monday :-) so i'm a little pee'd off.

anyone in the midlands got a spare cable they can lend me until Monday/Tuesday
    i really don't want to go buy one as it's a total waste of money, plus the 2 shops I've checked have none.

I can offer 1200 points as a reward for kindness :-)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

PS it's the new slim console.

I have a HDMI cable but sadly the TV at home does not have HDMI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i have an RGB scart cable in my ads on adverts. unfortunately id have to post it to you though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I should have one somewhere. I would have to post it to you, so might take a couple of days. Do you have a spare hdmi cable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

thanks for the offers guys,

i went and bought one in the end :-(

been playing Trials HD for hours, i'm hooked on it! such a frustrating game...

Advertisement