Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Towel Shave

Options
  • 07-07-2011 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

Any know hwere does a good hot towel shave and for what price
    Im a virgin to hot towel shaves so just wondering can it be done with some stubble or do you need a beard for it to be done ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

any FAT TONY,S barbers will do it cos my hubbie got it done last year. price i can not remember.he just let his beard grow for 3 days before the relaxing towel shave.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

usually treat myself to one once every month or two, usually go to headmasters, but go to the doughisga branch (it's better) usually have a special for €20 with a wash and cut

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

about 20 beans in Fat Tony's. I used the one on Middle Street recently. Pretty damn good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I got one in Fat Tonys on Middle Street last week. €33 for haircut, shave and beard trim.

The guys from Middle Street are opening a new place on Francis Street called Billys next week.

Advertisement