Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mullingar info please.

Options
  • 07-07-2011 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

anybody got any idea how far it is from mullingar town to lough ennell and what direction is best to cycle to it. also is it safe to park my loaded touring bike in town if i wonder around thanks.
    anything interesting to do in mullingar sat/ sun .;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Its about 5km to Tudenham part of Lough Ennell, that's where the caravan park is and a little boat harbour.

Head south out Mount St, heading for Belvedere House (well sign-posted), and its about 2km after Belvedere House.

Bike should be safe around town, just be clever where you leave it.

Not much to do bar the lakes and drinking. Although Belvedere House could be worth a look if you like gardens. Or take a spin out to Fore to the 7th Century monastic settlement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

infacteh wrote: »
    Its about 5km to Tudenham part of Lough Ennell, that's where the caravan park is and a little boat harbour.

Head south out Mount St, heading for Belvedere House (well sign-posted), and its about 2km after Belvedere House.

Bike should be safe around town, just be clever where you leave it.

Not much to do bar the lakes and drinking. Although Belvedere House could be worth a look if you like gardens. Or take a spin out to Fore to the 7th Century monastic settlement

Thanks for that good info,all i need now is a few sunny days.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

Thanks for that good info,all i need now is a few sunny days.;)
    well back safe and sound nice part of the world thanks.;)

Advertisement