Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst euro rate ever

Options
  • 07-07-2011 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

was in KFC in strabane tonight and saw that there euro rate is at 70p.
    considering the bank rate is 89 - 90p, this has to be the worst rate

thank f--k i had sterling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

They always have a very bad exchange rate in there anytime I have been in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,619 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Work place in NI offers £4 for €5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

was in KFC in strabane tonight and saw that there euro rate is at 70p.
    considering the bank rate is 89 - 90p, this has to be the worst rate

thank f--k i had sterling

That's ridiculous. I'd go in again, make a huge order, offer them euros but before they take it, ask them how much they charge and then refuse to pay it and walk out. Daylight robbery.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭creaghadoos

deman wrote: »
    That's ridiculous. I'd go in again, make a huge order, offer them euros but before they take it, ask them how much they charge and then refuse to pay it and walk out. Daylight robbery.

you dont have to ask the rate as they have it on the front of each till in massive writing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

you dont have to ask the rate as they have it on the front of each till in massive writing

And you still made an order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

And you still made an order?
    Thats a fair point.

Let the feet do the walking instead of complying and then beating the poor old keyboard to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭creaghadoos

thank f--k i had sterling[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Mola1

The rate in there hasn't changed in so long,it's been 70p this last year or so regardless of what the actual rate is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

NIMAN wrote: »
    Work place in NI offers £4 for €5.

Seems like a good rate to me

Advertisement