Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHOIRS OR CHORAL GROUPS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS ?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

ANY CHOIRS OR CHORAL GROUP'S LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS IN LONGFORD OR WESTMEATH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭_Lady_

Hi Tara,

Innyside Singers are always looking for new members in Ballymahon - it's a small town and a small group so the more people we can get involved to spread the word and keep it going, the better. Perhaps you've already found something by now, but if you're interested - message me and I'll let you know when the next rehearsal is. They're held in the Bog Lane Theatre in Ballymahon and it's usually on Thursday nights I believe. (Currently suspended over Summer but re-starting in Sept)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tarahill

thanks a mill will look it up in september

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

St mels Choral Society - saw note on Shopping centre noticeboard this week, new members always welcome, rehearse Wed nights 8-10pm in st. Christophers centre, restarting 14th sep call 087 2230360

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ddlong

Longford County Choir always love to welcome new members. We meet from 8-10pm every Wed in the hall round the back of St Christopher's School on the Battery Road in Longford Town (beside the Garda Station). We do a Christmas concert every year and various other concerts/performances during the year. Great fun and lovely bunch of people. Keep an eye on the Longford Leader 'Town News' section for details of when we start back. Will prob be in next couple of weeks. Please feel free to come along !

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ddlong

Just read gingernut's reply above and the choir that rehearses in St Christopher's on Wed nights 8-10pm is actually the Longford County Choir, not the St Mel's one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement