If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win 2 tickets to the Harry Potter Premier

Options
  • 07-07-2011 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

Win 2 tickets to the Harry Potter premier. The Philips Shop and Philips Ireland have a great treat to offer you and a friend – 4 tickets to be won (2 pairs) to the Warner Brothers Irish Premier to Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 in 3D on Saturday 9th July at The Savoy Cinema, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1. Starts at 4.30pm for 5.30pm screening, Cert 12A. Exclusively on The Philips Shop Facebook page. The draw will take place Friday 8th July at 5pm and the 2 winners will be announced tomorrow on our Facebook page. The latest time for collection of tickets is 2pm on Saturday 9th July by the winners in person. (For collection photo ID is required and the winning entries will be drawn at random). All you have to do is to “like” the Philips Shop Facebook page to enter.

harry-potter-7-characters-lead_01.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

i Like. :)

(deleted my fb last month) Expelliarmus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

I "like" the Philips Shop on Boards. :)

Sorry no FB for me.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Just done this, and so did my niece. However she is 8 and doesn't have a passport so what would happen if she were to win ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi MrsMcSteamy

The Prize is age rated at 12A - I really dont know how strict they are with age limits to be honest.

Good luck though!

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Liked it :) am trying to convince my OH to get into this since she shares the name of the main female lead :)

• Advertisement

It's 2 hours to the draw now. Get in with your chance to win 2 tickets to the Harry Potter premier. The Philips Shop and Philips Ireland have a great treat to offer you and a friend – 4 tickets to be won (2 pairs) to the Warner Brothers Irish Premier to Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 in 3D on Saturday 9th July at The Savoy Cinema, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1. Starts at 4.30pm for 5.30pm screening, Cert 12A. Exclusively on The Philips Shop Facebook page. The draw will take place Friday 8th July at 5pm and the 2 winners will be announced tomorrow on our Facebook page. The latest time for collection of tickets is 2pm on Saturday 9th July by the winners in person. (For collection photo ID is required and the winning entries will be drawn at random). All you have to do is to “like” the Philips Shop Facebook page to enter.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK, Get your "likes" in now everyone, it's almost Harry O' Clock!!! Your last chance to attend an Irish Premier of a Harry Potter Movie. 1 Hour to the draw!!! We are very excited here!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

Liked it :D

Less than 30 minutes to go!! Who'll be the lucky winner?? Get those likes in all of you who have just seen this! We are almost there Hogwarts fans! IT ALL ENDS HERE!!

HARRY POTTER WINNERS!!

Congrats to our 2 winners. We're delighted for you and hope you have a great time at the premier! Hope everyone has a great weekend if your at the premier or just hanging out.

Thanks again all. :D

Nicola.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

so who are the winners? ( I know it wasn't me;) )

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

Details of the outcome of the draw are on the Philips Shop Facebook page here
    http://www.facebook.com/The.Philips.Shop

As this promotion has passed, I'm closing this thread.

Thanks,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.