Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topless (Spanish?) Dude

• 07-07-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Has anybody else noticed the really tanned, really bearded
    and really spanish looking fella walking around town mainly topless the whole time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭YoureSoVain

YES! Saw him on the quay the other day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Saw a guy the satuarday before tall ships walking down from the plaza to clock tower on the riverside in nothing both a pair of boxer shorts. Stopped to rub a tree every now and then. Wonder is he the same guy. This was about 3pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Sorry that was me, I was feeling really hot and my abs were killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lanno25

Yeah his always out around the Dumore Rd with his disc man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

he stopped to stroke wood:eek::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Does he have longish hair if so I saw him on the dunmore road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

lanno25 wrote: »

Where abouts on the Dunmore Road?

There are a lot of spanish students in Waterford at the moment.

deisemum wrote: »
    Where abouts on the Dunmore Road?

There are a lot of spanish students in Waterford at the moment.

If its the fella I am thinking of he looks more from the middle east than spanish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

yeah always see him on the dunmore road, in fairness he should put his top back on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Yeah I've seen the Dunmore Road guy anyway, not sure if it's the one fella we're talking about.

I've passed him about three times in the last three weeks. One was outside Viewmount. Another was down by Xtra Vision. Somewhere else along the Dunmore Roas the other time, a little further out I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

lanno25 wrote: »

Whats a disc man.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Saw him on the Dunmore Road one day last week when it was lashing rain....had no top on but an umbrella keeping him dry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Either surfer talk for "I saw him with his frisby, boy"

or that object that appeared between Walkmans (what's the plural, walkmen?) and MP3 players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

Is he worth going down to Waterford for a look, or is he the type that you'd be wishing he'd put his t-shirt back on quick? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

he stopped to stroke wood:eek::pac:

Dat must be Jose splinter hands....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

A new addition to Waterford's Characters?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

What a hilarious thread. The lad aint spanish, id say more romanian. I work down on the quay and one of the lads reckons he lives in a hostel/apt complex full of refugees/migrants/what ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AoifeMahon

Omg thats crazy, me and my friends have been seeing him everywhere, like 5days in a row! He changed his pants last week from the white and brown ones to blue! It was shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

I saw him on a bike down by the park - again no top on - he got caught by the cops who said "pullover", yer man said "no thanks, I have an allergy"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

i dont know which of those last 2 posts were funnier, Aoife or Jimbo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Seen him on the dunmore road, by the park, on the cork road, barker street and at the river by the tower, im begining to get suspicious.

Are we allowed to put a picture up or is that just weird and/or against the rules? HEAR ME ALMIGHTY MODS WHAT DOES THOU PROTEST

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pump101

Its some tan in fairness, i just hope it didnt was off with all the rain today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

jayboi wrote: »
    Seen him on the dunmore road, by the park, on the cork road, barker street and at the river by the tower, im begining to get suspicious.

Are we allowed to put a picture up or is that just weird and/or against the rules? HEAR ME ALMIGHTY MODS WHAT DOES THOU PROTEST
    Just put up a pic and claim your showing us what the weather is like and it just happens to have some dude in the pic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Spotted him last Saturday down on the Tall Ships about 2pm. He was sprawled out on the deck in front of the live band that was playing.
    He was lying in a very unnatural position, Lying on his back, but with his arms underneath and behind him - under his shoulder blades. His head was then tilted right back.
    He is extremely tanned, I'd say he's been just wearing shorts for a very long time.
    He wasn't harming anyone though, just lying off, getting sun and listening to the music!

If he is not harming anyone why the fascination, not really fair on him really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Ooooooh he is Mediterranean !!!

So thats why he look at me so strange when I gave him a Daz tablet to clean himself up, I thought he was a mechanic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

deisedave wrote: »
    If he is not harming anyone why the fascination, not really fair on him really

Nobody is.giving out about him though. We're just jealous of his tan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

An iPod - Its like 1980's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

some say he is the new 500 meter back door hurdleing champion of the dun more road :)golden tan is the only medal he needs haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭I Love Cheese

Some say he once ate a whole wheel of cheese :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement