Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topless (Spanish?) Dude

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Just saw him near Newtown School about 1pm. He was wearing purple shorts or boxers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Triona23

I saw him at 2pm today walking past Tesco Ardkeen, going towards the hospital. Purple shorts (too long for boxers) and a pretty fit torso (imo ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Triona23 wrote: »
    a pretty fit torso (imo ;))

Christ if thats what passes fro a pretty fit torso I might give it a go myself,
    keep your eyes peeled for a walking milk bottle with a pretty fit torso so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Triona23

Its worth a try :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Shower of stalkers :D

• Advertisement

jayboi wrote: »
    Christ if thats what passes fro a pretty fit torso I might give it a go myself,
    keep your eyes peeled for a walking milk bottle with a pretty fit torso so

I admit that I did laugh lol!

Triona23 wrote: »
    I saw him at 2pm today walking past Tesco Ardkeen, going towards the hospital. Purple shorts (too long for boxers) and a pretty fit torso (imo ;))

He ain't a very fast walker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I admit that I did laugh lol!

me too, almost choked on my beer lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jubo

Yeh, saw him playing chess on the beach in Tramore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

Spotted today about 13.10 pm on the Dunmore road . I only spotted this thread now and immediately knew who you were on about :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

is he the guy who looks like Rob Schneider?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I finally saw him today, 1st time just before 10am walking near the Passage Rd. roundabout then again this afternoon at around 2.30pm along the Dunmore Rd. just as it was starting to rain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,665 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

someone post a picture up off him lol. Never saw him myself

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

This thread is so funny! Especially cos myself and the boyf were only commenting this morning about "the really tanned fella always walking either side of Tesco Arkeen without a top"!

Didnt realise he had such a following! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

kkdela6 wrote: »
    is he the guy who looks like Rob Schneider?
    PTH2009 wrote: »
    someone post a picture up off him lol. Never saw him myself

Lads, just walk or drive the Dunmore Road any day, and you'll see him. It's a bit like trying to ask us for a description of an elephant. Trust us, you'll know him when you see him.

Fair play to the man, just does his own thing, bothers no-one.

My own theory is that he's Brazilian. I've known quite a few Brazilians in the past, and they (the lads that is) always go topless when they can. I thought it was because of the hot weather (in Spain where I lived), but I lived near a gang of them in Dublin and they went around topless there too, despite the lack of heat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

yep saw him again today in a pair of purple shorts. with that lovely tanned torso. what a man. he definitely does look like rob schneider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭few cans?

kkdela6 wrote: »
    what a man. he definitely does look like rob schneider

drove past him yesterday and my mate shouted out the window at him 'you can do it!' and i didnt get it until now ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Just got photos and vids. Can I put them up though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Just passed him on the dunmore road. Are we sure he's not Eric Cantona?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

deisedevil wrote: »
    Just got photos and vids. Can I put them up though?

I don't think it'd be right unless he agreed to it. At the end of the day its just a man walking around, minding his own business.

Maybe we can give him a certificate the say Boards.ie Local Legend, and photograph the presentation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

waheyyy! i saw him for the first time yesterday.. and then again about 2 hours later..

He's loving the weather.. mad bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Just passed him on the dunmore road. Are we sure he's not Eric Cantona?

I reckon hes a Pedro maybe a fabio i just cant decide...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

dayshah wrote: »
    I don't think it'd be right unless he agreed to it. At the end of the day its just a man walking around, minding his own business.

Maybe we can give him a certificate the say Boards.ie Local Legend, and photograph the presentation.
    but but but he's cool. I think. Didn't see him yet but he sounds like a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

I saw him today by the farronshoneen ( excuse my crappy spelling) roundabout!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Someone throw up a photo there, still not entirely sure who ye're on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

I wouldn't have looked twice at him only I had seen this thread and knew straight away it was him. And yes he had purple shorts! I wonder would he be topless in the rain lol!:rolleyes: I was driving so didn't get a picture!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Daffodil.d wrote: »
    I wonder would he be topless in the rain lol!:rolleyes:

He does! Just pops up his umbrella and off he goes. Tshirts are for the weak ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Live report::: hes walking the outer ring road . He's tanned alright , just shorts on .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Saw him at 8.43 this morning passing the Royal on Lombard St. He had on his purple shorts and was listening to the Diskman again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Yes! saw him the other day on the dunmore road, wearing really neon tourquise shorts haha it was my boyfriend who pointed him out saying "look at this mad f*#ker"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement