Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topless (Spanish?) Dude

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

He just walked past me in the park. I was tempted to get a photo with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

i passed him today at entrance to hospital out walking with purple shorts on:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

saw him walking by tesco ardkeen yesterday in purple shorts

shin

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Is this the Irish version of where's Wally?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I passed him yesterday in Newtown,I thought it was the Messiah.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Is this the Irish version of where's Wally?
    More like the Portugese version going by the descriptions we're getting.

thomasm wrote: »
    Saw a guy the satuarday before tall ships walking down from the plaza to clock tower on the riverside in nothing both a pair of boxer shorts. Stopped to rub a tree every now and then. Wonder is he the same guy. This was about 3pm

Wha???

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

He was walking through Newtown about an hour ago in the purple shorts. Fair dues to him, he must actually just walk around Waterford for the day, rather him than me I can tell you! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Seen him laying on a bench down by the tower hotel at about 3.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

I seen him walking around by the hospital at 4, got a good look he is well into his forties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

I'll be in the city tomorrow, I'll bring me camera ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

He just walked past me in the park. I was tempted to get a photo with him.

That would be the job haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

He was mentioned on WLR this morning.

I've driven on the Dunmore road twice in the last week, and seen him both times. Knew who he was the minute I saw him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

cococoady wrote: »
    That would be the job haha

Haha be deadly alright.

Hey tanned dude. Gimme a pic will ya.

Eh ya sure. But why

Cos boards Waterford are stalking you and I wanna be the cool one with a pic with you.

Ah yes yes ok. You like my shorts.

Then they go off and get married in a civil ceramony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

I think is swagger is brilliant... strut strut strut...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

So who's gonna set up the Facebook page.

Does he have long wavy hair? Me sister thinks she seen him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Saw him sitting sunning himself on a grass verge by the Airport Road roundabout on the way to Tesco Ardkeen.

He has a mighty tan alright and looks a bit like Jesus.

I wonder is it Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

He looks more like Eric Cantona then Jesus.

His hair isn't that long. It's more scruffy then long I think... And he has a mad beard as well.

Jesus has a mad beard as well. And have you met Jesus? How do you know what he looks like? This is the second coming...This is Jesus. He's walking the streets to see who'e been bad and who's being good. Oh wait...that's Santa....well it's all the one. Judgement day has never been sexier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Jesus has a mad beard as well. And have you met Jesus? How do you know what he looks like? This is the second coming...This is Jesus. He's walking the streets to see who'e been bad and who's being good. Oh wait...that's Santa....well it's all the one. Judgement day has never been sexier.

Jaysus!!!

I told ye it's the Messiah,20 people walking behind him today and the crowd of follower's is getting bigger, I tell not a lie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

Well spotted him twice today but was disappointed as he had a vest top on both times .Totally took away from the experience .Maybe he has been reading Boards.

I'm an atheist, so if the son of God really is in Waterford, I'm going to look like a right eejit.

Maybe he's just a stowaway from one of the Tall Ships? It could have been his first time on dry land for months and that's why he was rubbing the tree.

I'm an atheist, so if the son of God really is in Waterford, I'm going to look like a right eejit.

Maybe he's just a stowaway from one of the Tall Ships? It could have been his first time on dry land for months and that's why he was rubbing the tree.

**** boy! it's Robinson Cruseo.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

alibab wrote: »
    Well spotted him twice today but was disappointed as he had a vest top on both times .Totally took away from the experience .Maybe he has been reading Boards.

Was he wearing white flowery shorts, a black vest and carrying an umbrella

If so saw him walking past the Folly Church around 4.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

We need two people feck it , we need an entourage of people to walk behind him and one person carries a ridiculously sized boombox on there shoulder that's blaring very superstitious so all of Waterford can see how Awesome this man is

-Kenny- wrote: »
    We need two people feck it , we need an entourage of people to walk behind him and one person carries a ridiculously sized boombox on there shoulder that's blaring very superstitious so all of Waterford can see how Awesome this man is

Now I'm reminded of when Forrest Gump started jogging around the place all topless and bearded, followed by a huge entourage.

Maybe he could be the next Gump? If someone gets his face print on a t-shirt, they could make a fortune!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭mrsmiawallace6

i saw him last night on the Dunmore Road, he no shoes on and was sitting on the wall by the Cove and playing with an empty Capri Sun.

Weird or wat

• Advertisement

Another sighting..dunmore road again with his portable cd player. Wearing a vest today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement