Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topless (Spanish?) Dude

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

i saw him last night on the Dunmore Road, he no shoes on and was sitting on the wall by the Cove and playing with an empty Capri Sun.

Weird or wat

Yeah, I'd never have thought the cove sold capri suns :D

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

so who will make some pics of that fella??? ..common paparazzis!! Will try it 2moro :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Good man. Didn't see him meself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Saw him yesterday just before four o'clock was about to start raining and wasn't exactly warm but he had his top off and his shorts on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭roco71

This morning at around 9am ath the Cove Bar, black tank top and white flowery shorts. Saw him all last week in the purple shorts, either he has a lot of shorts the same colour or :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Almost 100 posts and still no photos? For shame Waterford boards, for shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey leBlanc

Can't a man go for a walk in peace? It's mildly amusing the first few times
    you see him considering our current weather, but soon he becomes just part of the furniture. He's not harming anyone just getting a bit of exercise. What next? A post about birds that fly? Dogs who bark?

you see him considering our current weather, but soon he becomes just part of the furniture. He's not harming anyone just getting a bit of exercise. What next? A post about birds that fly? Dogs who bark?

We could lump him in with Waterford's Characters, but he's still an enigma.

Is he really Spanish? Does he drink in the Cove? Is it a real tan, or a 3 for 2 offer from Boots?

So many questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

People might even join the site using a local characters name as a username. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

seanybiker wrote: »
    People might even join the site using a local characters name as a username. :pac:
    Good one Seanie.:D:D

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »

Maybe I am him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pump101

Great pic, well done!! There should have been a reward for the first pic. Pity hes not parading his tan fully though.

Should we change the title of the thread? He's no longer topless, which is a bit disappointing :(

His runners are very white though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Just wondering has anyone actually spoken to him yet?? Or does anyone know him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I have spoken to him he is a prophet his words can not ne shared on this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Please don't post pictures. For God's sake, can you not even walk around these days without people stalking you so they can post pictures of you on the internet?

This thread is a whole new level of creepy as it is. Please don't make it even more so.

takola wrote: »
    Please don't post pictures. For God's sake, can you not even walk around these days without people stalking you so they can post pictures of you on the internet?

This thread is a whole new level of creepy as it is. Please don't make it even more so.

True. The picture also takes away from the mysique. Let the legend develop that his tan is so good that he can't be captured on camera.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Goddammit I missed the pic. Now I'm the only person in the glorious Deise not to have seen this warrior

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭roco71

If I walked around the streets of Waterford in purple shorts and my top off, people would either:

1. not take any notice except to think I was mad or
    2. report me for indecent exposure

Some guy who "looks" foreign with a tan walks around the streets of Waterford in his purple shorts for a few weeks and becomes famous - what a wondeful country we live in. The streets here are paved with gold for some! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

He's just passed Uluru going into town 5 mins ago , blue top , blue chequered shorts, cd player in left hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

longshanks wrote: »
    Goddammit I missed the pic. Now I'm the only person in the glorious Deise not to have seen this warrior

Just imagine Jesus with a bob and you'd be there!

takola wrote: »

+++1.

As I previously posted: surely an individual has the right to walk around the town for as long as he likes & where he likes providing he's not breaking any laws (which he is not). Why not be done with it & capture him, put him in a cage so as all d'locals can stare! Hicksville USA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Hey Joey he's heading you'r way as we speak,up toward's the red brick.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

longshanks wrote: »

There was pictures............. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭niallo76

just spotted El Duderino walking past Solas centre,going out the new road toward Williamstown golf club,blue shorts,top off and THE DISCMAN!!!!!!!!,
    ,also wearing painfully white socks and trainers

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭niallo76

Williamstown Golf club-two minutes ago!!!!

Izabel-Goulart-Topless-V-Man-Magazine-5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I've seen this guy a few times before but he was always wearing a vest or t-shirt. Spotted him this evening stripping off past Tesco. He's comfortable in his own skin I'll give him that.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

Saw him this eve at aroune 5.45 walking in newtown.... He was topless again!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

niallo76 wrote: »
    Williamstown Golf club-two minutes ago!!!!

Izabel-Goulart-Topless-V-Man-Magazine-5.jpg
    Thats him alright second from the right id recognise those purple pants anywhere!

In an unrelated subject I also recognise the second from the left i dont however recognise the those particular pants

• Advertisement

jayboi wrote: »
    Thats him alright second from the right id recognise those purple pants anywhere!

In an unrelated subject I also recognise the second from the left i dont however recognise the those particular pants

She's a cyclist and wore out the arse of her pant. Either that or they wore out from people staring at it :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement