Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest hotel in cork city.

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Any idea's? Even if its like hotel Rwanda. I can't find one in cork or Galway and im not sure where to go:rolleyes:cheers.

Comments

Isaacs on mccurtain street is cheap, has parking too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The Travelodge out by the airport? I think Cork only has B&B type stuff or reasonably sanitary hotels - no roach motels ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

RoverJames wrote: »
    Isaacs on mccurtain street is cheap, has parking too.

Seems to be booked up. Damn!
    pow wow wrote: »
    The Travelodge out by the airport? I think Cork only has B&B type stuff or reasonably sanitary hotels - no roach motels ;)
    I had a look at the radisson blu and its dirt cheap.

Come on kids the dirtier and cheaper the better ill be pissed when im sleeping anyway:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Define 'dirt' cheap? One man's Hotel Rwanda is another man's Radisson Blu.

Jurys inn ? THere is another place on mccurtain street too, one sec...

• Advertisement

Windsor inn :D

Nice spot very cheap James. Thats the shot! I can't get through now so i'll give them a bell tomorrow.

They were on the rte business makeover show last year, seemed decent enough to be honest, have neve7 been in there. The breakfast is well worth eating apparently.

If I can get a good deal there ill get that but the Radisson Blu Hotel seems cheap too but its out a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

might be out of the way but you can get very good room rates at the ambassador,
    think I paid €50 for a room last year for me and an ex. very handy as most places were quoting per person rates

I really liked the place too, very clean, quiet and an unusual layout to the place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

The Commons Inn gets the lowest Vote shown on Tripadvisor:

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g186600-d581345-Reviews-Commons_Inn-Cork_County_Cork.html

#41 out of 51 hotels in Cork

But if it is >€50 a night then here's a good place to start:

Click here

Taxi to and from the Common's Inn to the City has to be considered though.

Advertisement