Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration fees next year?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

Where can I find out what they're likely to be. I've heard everything from €1800 - €4000.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

They're €2000

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    They're €2000

Man rang this morning, its €2072.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

Heard somewhere theres some way to pay 1,000 at the start of the year then the other 1,000 later, any truth to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Yep that's right!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Heard somewhere theres some way to pay 1,000 at the start of the year then the other 1,000 later, any truth to this?
    You can - there are two deadline dates for fee payment. One is at the start of September, the other is towards the end of January. It should be the start date of each term if I remember correctly but you should check with the fees office as you might have to pay slightly more in one term than the other (in other words, due to the student levy charge, the amount may be higher for term 1 than 2). The fees office will know and should be happy to tell you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement