Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North london derby 1/10/11

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi lads Im looking to get to the lane for this game as my first trip to the lane. Actually my missus is gonna take me for my big three oh. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction re. Tickets? I don't have one hotspur membership, do I even stand a chance? I can handle everything else myself re travel accom etc. Just need some guidance on how to get a ticket. Any help would be massively appreciated and I'll send ya all d pics. All we have to do is hammer d gooner p.icks.

Ps. I'd settle for QPR to be honest bit obviously would much prefer the NLD.

Thanks lads heres to a great season COYS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hi lads Im looking to get to the lane for this game as my first trip to the lane. Actually my missus is gonna take me for my big three oh. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction re. Tickets? I don't have one hotspur membership, do I even stand a chance? I can handle everything else myself re travel accom etc. Just need some guidance on how to get a ticket. Any help would be massively appreciated and I'll send ya all d pics. All we have to do is hammer d gooner p.icks.

Ps. I'd settle for QPR to be honest bit obviously would much prefer the NLD.

Thanks lads heres to a great season COYS!

Should be no problem mate, I'd be confident I can sort you out. Are you based in Maynooth ? If so, im only down the road !

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Maynoothspur

Cheers hatch mate. I've pm'd you my contact details. I'm gettin excited now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Cheers hatch mate. I've pm'd you my contact details. I'm gettin excited now.

Sound. Stick around and continue to post your views ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

Just to let you know that this has moved to the Sunday Live SS game ;)

Arsenal (H) – now 4.00pm on Sunday 2 October – live on Sky Sports

larry1 wrote: »
    Just to let you know that this has moved to the Sunday Live SS game ;)

Arsenal (H) – now 4.00pm on Sunday 2 October – live on Sky Sports

Cheers got that yesterday. Very lucky as I was about to book my flights on sat only got dragged out on d lash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Cheers got that yesterday. Very lucky as I was about to book my flights on sat only got dragged out on d lash.

Nice to have friends like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

My big 3 0 is on the 1/10! Was thinking of trying to make it to this also. Would be my first time to the lane. I'm sure my gf might think of this as a good pressie.

Maybe we can meet for a pint before the game. Booked my flights €40 return with Ryanair not bad eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

Hi all,

I have a similar quest to Maynooth Spur.

I have a mate who wants to go over for his 30th birthday and neither of us are One Hotspur members. We're looking to get to the game against Arsenal (would be looking at QPR as an acceptable second preference).

We'd be looking for 3 tickets if at all possible.....Spurs section of course :-)

Can anyone on here help us out or hook us up?

Any help or advice gratefully received.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

Have booked the same day flights for this and myself and my young lad are both signed up as bronze members this year.

Should I be OK for tickets on 22nd Aug? Are there any tricks to note when booking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

lads, anyone memberships spare to help the lads above?

slegs - just remember that you only have 30 mins after you log into your ac to buy the tickets or you will be kicked out so time it right. Open the page which lets you enter your id and password early but dont log in or you will be kicked out before you have a chance to buy and will go back in the queue waiting to sign on again. Only 1000 on sale on the mon so if you dont get sorted then log in on the tues morn when the rest go on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

Mullo76 wrote: »
    lads, anyone memberships spare to help the lads above?

slegs - just remember that you only have 30 mins after you log into your ac to buy the tickets or you will be kicked out so time it right. Open the page which lets you enter your id and password early but dont log in or you will be kicked out before you have a chance to buy and will go back in the queue waiting to sign on again. Only 1000 on sale on the mon so if you dont get sorted then log in on the tues morn when the rest go on sale.

Thanks Mullo, much aprpeciated

Advertisement