Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eurosurf bundoran

Options
  • 07-07-2011 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

so am thinking of going but need to do it on the cheap so any suggestions on accomodation? would be me and mini me :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Bundoran surf co have the surf lodge. Its either 20 or 25 yo yo's for a shared dorm.

K-

• Registered Users Posts: 48 hollyeef

This Place has really sound people and the rooms all have a different music theme, and it's cheaper the more there is of yal ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭cojobt

You could contact bundoranflat@hotmail.com or 0879674964 about renting a flat for the week or one of the weekends. The flats can sleep 5 people comfortably or a few more on sofas and airbed so you'd be splitting the cost. They are right beside Bundoran Beach too, perfect for anyone interested in the competition. Not sure what the rates are but in the past they've been reasonable...but I expect the rates will go up for the duration. Me and some friends stayed there for Sea Sessions...it was perfect cos it was right beside the gig. We got 7 in to the flat for the weekend!

Advertisement