Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer charter problem

Options
  • 07-07-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,183 ✭✭✭

whenever is click the link in the soccer access request page to get to the soccer charter its just gives the message - no thread found to contact an administer - something like that anyway anyone able to tell me why this is?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Here is the link for the Soccer Access Requests charter. Is that what you are looking for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That's the soccer requests charter, it's the link to the soccer charter that is indeed broken.

You should PM the soccer mods to make them aware of this.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I've actually done this by way of reporting the post so you don't need to do anything.

Here is a link to the Soccer charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,183 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Shield wrote: »
    Here is the link for the Soccer Access Requests charter. Is that what you are looking for?

yeah that the page that its on, its this link though http://nologin.boards.ie/vbulletin/s...p?t=2055637809 from that page I'm trying to get to but can't.
    Is that what you reported to them?
    Its been like that since last night at least, but i thought it might have been down due to someone replacing the identifier words in it

Just follow the links we've provided and you should be fine. I've made the Soccer moderators aware of it so I'm sure they'll rectify it soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,183 ✭✭✭batistuta9

i think were getting mixed up here. i was able to get to the links you provided myself. Its the link i gave in the last post that im having the trouble with, which is on the thread Soccer Access Requests charter which you gave the link to in the second post

Yes I'm aware of that now and I've brought it to the attention of the Soccer moderators. You are correct. It's a broken link. They'll fix it soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

That link is working now, I'm not sure why it was down last night as it had been working perfectly up until then.

Thanks for letting us know.

Verified it myself just now, and it's working.

Thanks Soccer mods.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement