Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone willing to give me a 1200 xbox points code

• 08-07-2011 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi is anyone not using a points code for their xbox that I could possibly have if so could you private message it to me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Well that depends, do you have money that you are not using in return?

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

lol **** off.

i mean kindly go **** yourself.

I mean yer havin a giraffe son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

wow that's a leap from pan handling for a 48 hour trial :pac:

1200 point aint even sold freely, usually they come in that amount for dlc for Modern warfare etc

Perhaps the op need's to p00n some n00bs in a zombie mode emergency

calex71 wrote: »
    wow that's a leap from pan handling for a 48 hour trial :pac:

1200 point aint even sold freely, usually they come in that amount for dlc for Modern warfare etc

Perhaps the op need's to p00n some n00bs in a zombie mode emergency
    Yeah it's becoming a joke, didn't someone try get a 3/6/12 month live code here a while back, 24/48h trials no problem, everything else take the lock off yer wallet, brush away the cobwebs, we're in a recession ffs we need to spend to get out of it!

I've been doing my part by picking up a game a week, you do your part and buy your own points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Profondo Rosso

Any chance I can have an xbox console? Just need it for the year, will return it in good nick. Oh, can ya spot me a years sub, too. Would be grand, thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

Any chance I can have an xbox console? Just need it for the year, will return it in good nick. Oh, can ya spot me a years sub, too. Would be grand, thanks in advance.
    S or older model?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

S or older model?

Slim of course, don't be a tight bastard

Slim of course, don't be a tight bastard
    Good point, Profondo Rosso send me your addy and bank details and I'll send it on to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Anyone pay my ESB bill? Please? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

ga2k10 wrote: »
    Hi is anyone not using a points code for their xbox that I could possibly have if so could you private message it to me.

yeah i have one spare. i got it free when my xbox broke and sent it back

here you go
    6fjsj-0tws4-d8i3c-kl92b

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    yeah i have one spare. i got it free when my xbox broke and sent it back

here you go
    6fjsj-0tws4-d8i3c-kl92b
    Can't believe this actually worked, nice one garv!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Can't believe this actually worked, nice one garv!

im sure when im stuck when my gold runs out il get a free one on here:rolleyes:

garv123 wrote: »
    im sure when im stuck when my gold runs out il get a free one on here:rolleyes:
    Just do what you usually do, wait till cycocyle buys something and nick it :pac:

Good point, Profondo Rosso send me your addy and bank details and I'll send it on to you

well, I have a few dvd's I could trade. All pirate ones. And you can give me the slim. Deal or no deal.

well, I have a few dvd's I could trade. All pirate ones. And you can give me the slim. Deal or no deal.
    I'd be stupid not to!

I'd be stupid not to!

I know.... who else could send ya all the up to date brand spanking new cinema releases right at your door step? Wise choice, you'll go far in life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Well, as much as I am enjoying the replies to the OP, I'm going to close this thread.

I'm boarderline on whether we should allow people to ask for free codes or not on here. I'm tolerating it as I've actually seen members helping each other out, which is great.

However, coming on here and appealing to everyone to donate MS points for free, is over stepping the line!

ga2k10,

I don't want to see you posting anything like this again on here, consider yourself warned.

TheMooseInNam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement