Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uterine Lining Thick Enough???

Options
  • 08-07-2011 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

So I thought this cycle I would try Agnus Castus to move up my ovualtion day as I usually ovualte late. Within a couple of days of starting AC I started spotting, I spotted for about a week and then had a proper bleed (though light, about a teaspoon or so when I went to the toilet) for another week.
    When I finally stopped bleeding it was CD 7 (I didn't count the days of spotting as a new cycle until it was a proper bleed), now on CD 13 I am about to ovulate (so the AC did work after all:o), my question now is will my uterine lining be thick enough now to support implantation should I be lucky enough to get that far as it's not even a week since the bleeding stopped.
    I'd love to hear any thoughts!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

It should be. The egg takes 4-6 days to travel along the fallopian tube to the uterus. And if the egg is fertilised in that time the corpus luteum cyst will "know" and will produce extra progesterone in order to thicken the lining of the uterus further.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Thanks for that, it's given me some peace of mind. I really need to stop over thinking things :):o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Ms2011 wrote: »
    I really need to stop over thinking things :):o

If you figure out how to do that will you let me in on the secret.;)

Advertisement