Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seasick Steve in Marlay Park

Options
  • 08-07-2011 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Does anybody know if John Paul Jones will be playing with Steve in Marlay Park? I booked my tickets ages ago but am salvating at the thought of it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So how come hes not playing Oxegen?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

So how come hes not playing Oxegen?

He played Electric Picnic a few times. Doesn't seem to be invited to Oxegen...different promotion companies?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭seanman is me

He played oxegen 2007 or 2008!! he was unrail!! Pity hes not there this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Wompa1 wrote: »
    He played Electric Picnic a few times. Doesn't seem to be invited to Oxegen...different promotion companies?
    MCD who organise Oxegen are somewhat involved in EP as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 sarahinnavan

Does anyone know what time Steve is coming on stage. I'm just going to see him.

• Advertisement

What a gig! Seasick Steve stole the show at 70 years of age.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dutch1

Ye he was class as were Robrigo Y Gabriela. Did you hear steve giving out to the crowd during it ! Think he said to the crowd to stop talking & listen ! ha

dutch1 wrote: »
    Ye he was class as were Robrigo Y Gabriela. Did you hear steve giving out to the crowd during it ! Think he said to the crowd to stop talking & listen ! ha

Yeah, He stopped in the middle of a song and told some guy to shut the f**k up, did you come hear to drink beer, listen to music or talk?, or did you just come to do all three because this is an awfully expensive place to come for a talk.

What a Hero!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dutch1

HA Hes a legend alrite, tHe mans 70 years old !

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭footie_fanatic

hes a hero

• Advertisement
Advertisement