Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in/near Claremorris?

Options
  • 08-07-2011 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I will be spending 2 days in Claremorris (work related) in a couple of weeks. Are there any gyms near by that will let you pay for a single visit? Ideally I am looking for somewhere with a free weights area but anything at all would suffice.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Miri5

Yes, there is a gym in the Claremorris leisure centre, it's right on the main street across from the church. It has free weights and various machines. As far as I am aware it is about €7 to use if you are a non member, I think they also offer a swim 'n gym facility as well. Opening times are 7am to 9.45pm :) if you google Claremorris Leisure Centre you will get all the info you need there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

Thanks Miri, I'll look into it.

Advertisement