Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Streaming radio problem

• 08-07-2011 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I've been using RadioTime for streaming internet radio for the last while but I had to reset my phone and lost the apk.

As RadioTime is discontinued and has been replaced by TuneIn Radio I thought I'd try it out. It works great over wifi but is always stuck on "fetching playlist" when trying it out over 3g. I also tried WunderRadio but same result. Anyone else had a similar experience? Could it be to do with the network (o2)? Also would anyone here have the a RadioTime .apk to send me?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

I'm sure with a bit of googling the .apk could be found.
    Have you tried Tunewiki ? A good radio app I use. Find it better than Tunein myself.

Advertisement