Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rinstalling Vista, Contacting DELL

Options
  • 08-07-2011 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I am trying to reinstall Vista on my Dell machine, cheap dell didnt supply the disks so am trying to use a disk partition. however on booting with F8 pressed and selecting repair my computer I am presented with a log in for an "Other User" account which I dont have a password for, which actually doesnt exist to my knowledge on the PC. I have found this thread on DELL FORUMS

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/p/19360699/19805216.aspx#19805216

Anyone know another way around this or how to contact DELL to get the password, I can only find their premium support contact info.

Comments

Advertisement