Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaflet distribution

Options
  • 08-07-2011 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering has anyone used a company for leaflet drops and how did they rate the exercise. I would be grateful for any feedback, company recommendations, and also an idea of cost. I am considering focusing a leaflet distribution throughout Monaghan & Cavan.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Was just about to post something similar myself! Looking at doing a leaflet drop in Dublin and wondering what recommendations people have :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

This was recently discussed here. Unless you're going to pay for leaflet delivered on it's own, you're likely going to waste your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

We ran a leaflet drop with both AnPost (to hit the rural areas) and AllHomes to hit the urban centres.

We kept a close eye on the success of the campaign and were quite satisifed with the results based on the spend for both options.

If I were to do it again, I'd probably run with AllHomes - purely based on cost factors alone as AnPost are damned expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Leaflet company do a very good job in Dublin and county dublin but was not impressed with them outside of dublin. all homes did a drop in louth and meath and were pretty good.

Advertisement