Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are the results out??

• 08-07-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

Don't know if a fixed date has been decided or not...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Wednesday August 17th, 1st round CAO offers are out the following Monday (23rd August)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Sarah?

Yup, Wednesday the 17th, and you can get your results online if you like from 12 o'clock. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Sweet,
    Cheers :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Anyone know when the CAO figures come out?? i.e. how many apllied for each course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

THFC wrote: »
    Anyone know when the CAO figures come out?? i.e. how many apllied for each course.

They were out a few months ago.

• Advertisement

NotExactly wrote: »

The new one's...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

NotExactly wrote: »
    THFC wrote: »
    The new one's...

A few months ago there were numbers released but it wasn't for individual courses it was for the different sectors (Science, Law etc.)

I think that there's numbers for each course released around the time of the offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

This what you want?

http://www2.cao.ie/dir_report/pdf/AppStats01Feb2011.pdf

(Applicant statistics as of last February)

This what you want?

http://www2.cao.ie/dir_report/pdf/AppStats01Feb2011.pdf

(Applicant statistics as of last February)
    No but thanks anyways.
    A few months ago there were numbers released but it wasn't for individual courses it was for the different sectors (Science, Law etc.)

I think that there's numbers for each course released around the time of the offers.
    Some colleges released specific figures, I saw the primary teaching figures anyways. I remember there was only about 500 people difference in the first choice, but there was something like an 80% increase in the applicants to Froebel on account of it moving to Maynooth for the last two years.

Was just wondering has anyone seen any new figures relating to CAO applicants after July 1st?

Advertisement