Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer camps for 3 year old in dublin..

Options
  • 08-07-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Anyone know of summer camps in Dublin region for 3 year old boy ? Most of the ones I've located via google seem to start at age 4 !!

cheers

Matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

I've been looking also, but have found nothing for my 3 year old girl. Seems everything starts at 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Actually Rathmines swimming pool do like a swimming camp from 3 years. Its for a week 9 - 9:45. Costs €45 for the week.
    Pretty sure its on every week for the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 PrincessPixie

Gymboree in Celbridge do a camp for 3 year olds, and I think the camp in Kings Hospital take them at 3 also

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Does their play school run one or a local play school?
    My little one is going to one in her play school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 PrincessPixie

No idea, just saw them advertised.. My two are under two so no camps for us at the moment. Looking forward to next year.

Only details I remember is they're 3 hours long and cost 45yo yos...

• Advertisement
Advertisement