Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Munster Hurling Final in Belfast this Sunday

Options
  • 08-07-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    As it says in the title! I'm in Belfast for business on Sunday and am looking for somewhere to watch the munster hurling final at 4pm, have I any hope? Can anyone reccommend a bar or hotel that would have it on? I'm staying around the titanic area but will prob venture into the city.
    Thanks,
    Clint

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mojopolo

Hi Folks,
    As it says in the title! I'm in Belfast for business on Sunday and am looking for somewhere to watch the munster hurling final at 4pm, have I any hope? Can anyone reccommend a bar or hotel that would have it on? I'm staying around the titanic area but will prob venture into the city.
    Thanks,
    Clint

You could try the Pavillion on the Ormeau Rd. It's a sports bar and shows all types of sports. The final is not listed on their website but it might be worth a phone call to see if they will put it on for you.

http://www.pavilionbelfast.com/

Advertisement