Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in 5 a side, Coolmine 7pm on a Wed

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

Need one player for tonight if anyone fancies a game? 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jdoh

DaveD wrote: »
    Looking for 5/6 regular players for 5 a side at 7pm on Wednesday. Not taken too serious, average fitness & skill level.

We've lost a few players recently so need to get a few lads together asap to keep the slot.

Cheers.

Hi Dave, I live in Clonee & am looking for a game. I would be available on Wednesday at 7pm if you are short? Jonathan

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

jdoh wrote: »
    DaveD wrote: »
    Looking for 5/6 regular players for 5 a side at 7pm on Wednesday. Not taken too serious, average fitness & skill level.

We've lost a few players recently so need to get a few lads together asap to keep the slot.

Cheers.

Hi Dave, I live in Clonee & am looking for a game. I would be available on Wednesday at 7pm if you are short? Jonathan

PM me your name, e-mail and phone number and i'll add you to Teamer

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Hi Dave

Just wondering if you still looking for players...reently moved into the area and would be interested in playing if you need the numbers. Let me know if you're stuck!

Thanks
    David

Advertisement