Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What can i do for my 21st birthday?

Options
  • 08-07-2011 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

My 21st birthday is around the corner. i was going to go grand prix championship go-karting with everyone, then head back to mine to get trashed, but it turns out noone is willing to spend €45 for the session..

So, what can i do on the cheap that'll be good. i dont want to just get hammered.

Also, im in Limerick, so that kinda rules out any suggestions of something to do in Dublin..

i didnt know where to post this, but AH seems like the place for the right response.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    Also, im in Limerick, so that kinda rules out any suggestions of something to do in Dublin..

Not if the suggestion is to leave Limerick and never look back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Not if the suggestion is to leave Limerick and never look back.

Hahaha!! Good one! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH -> Party Ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Have a themed party and tell people to BYOB, just buy a few extra hats or lei's or whatever you decide.
    We had a mexican party recently which was great fun, had tequila jelly and a cactus cake!!

selling some stuff on adverts if you wanna take a quick look

Happy bday btw

Advertisement